Have a question??
Please check out the list of frequently asked questions below. If you still can't find what you are looking for email: email@example.com
1. How long until my online order ships?
Purchases made online through our online store and Etsy store are generally considered stock items and ship within 3-5 business days.
Please note: Some veils are not considered stock items and take 3 weeks to complete - details on each listing.
The processing time can vary depending on order volume, so follow us to stay updated.
2. What is your policy for refunds and exchanges?
At Xoxo Couture we stand behind our work, so if you are not happy, please contact us for a refund or exchange. Refunds and exchanges are available within 30 days with a receipt or proof of purchase and original packaging. Refunds are issued for the original amount as shown on receipt (product + shipping charge)
Please note: There is NO REFUND on used hair accessories due to hygienic reasons. If you have a color match issue, please contact us immediately for an exchange.
3. How does shipping work and who is the mail carrier?
Xoxo Couture ships orders Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (except statutory holidays).
Orders are mailed with Canada Post letter mail and shipping upgrades are available upon request.
Approximate shipping times :
- 3-5 business days within Canada
- 5-10 business days to the United States
- 14 business days anywhere else
**ATTN INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Please allow yourself extra shipping time for international orders, as they must clear customs and can be held up on occasion**
If an order is needed for a specific event date, please allow for the appropriate amount of time for shipping, keeping in mind international orders must clear customs and can be delayed. In the event a parcel is not received in time, it can be returned for a refund.
Express shipping is 1-3 day depending on destination and is available at an extra charge.
4. What are your Term & Conditions for custom orders?
Xoxo Couture Custom Order Terms & Conditions:
- Custom Bridal orders are completed on a first come first basis based on date needed. Your custom order is not confirmed until a deposit has been received.
- A deposit of 50% is required to confirm your order
- A 30 – 45 minute consultation is included in the cost of all custom orders… Consultations may take place in Studio or via telephone or Skype
- Custom orders shall be completed at least 2 weeks prior to the event date.
- Should you choose to cancel your order after a deposit has been paid, Xoxo Couture will refund half of your deposit, or 25% of your order total.
- Should you decide to drastically change your order, Xoxo Couture will cancel your original order and refund 75% back to you. We will then begin a new order for you.
- A rush fee of $40 per item will be added to custom orders that must be made in 3 weeks or less.
- Custom Orders are 100% non refundable after the event date.
Deposits/ Payments can be made via email transfer, PayPal, credit card, cheque, and cash.
5. How Long will my custom order take to complete?
Once a deposit is received, your order can take anywhere from 8-12 weeks to be completed. The length of time varies based on order volume, availability of materials and shipping times. Although we try our best to have your order out as soon as possible, on occasion orders can be delayed. Common delays include high order volume (mainly during summer months), shipping errors or lack of available supplies. Please consider ordering 4-6 months in advance to ensure your order custom order has plenty of time to be completed.
To keep updated, please follow us on Facebook or Instagram ...